Brasov, Romania — September 18, 2012 — The annual assembly meeting of the shareholders of Global Film Studio Inc. took place on September 15, 2012 at the Cerbul Carpatin restaurant in Brasov, Romania.
President and C.E.O. Daria Trifu reported on last years’ activities and achievements of the company:
1. the creation of the company’s first division named ‘Brasov Talent Agency’ that will represent and launch English speaking actors internationally as well as hire them in the productions of Brasov Film Center. Film director Bruno Pischiutta is in charge of the division, of selecting talent, of deciding their engagement and daily fees, of signing contracts, etc. The management of the company has communicated the decision of the Board of Directors made on September 10, to invest 1.2 M shares of the company, corresponding to over €4 million, in the ‘Brasov Talent Agency’ in order to fully cover the talent engagement fees;
2. the successful organization of the Brasov International Film Festival & Market (July 19-29, 2012);
3. the completion and triumphant premiere of the documentary BRASOV: PROBABLY THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD. The film is now following the road of qualification for nomination consideration at the Academy Awards in the category of ‘feature documentary’. In December it will be screened in theaters in New York and Los Angeles;
4. the successful organization and development of the International Film Workshops program (June 14-July 15, 2012);
- Brasov International Film Workshops 2012: BROCHURE
5. the decision and implementation of the process of taking Global Film Studio public on the London GXG Markets Exchange where the shares will commence trading at €3.9 / share and the Market Value of the company will be €120 million;
6. the DVD and VOD releases of three films this year via Amazon.com and Tribeca Film Institute Reframe Collection under the umbrella of ‘Global Film Studio Collection’;
- BRUNO PISCHIUTTA: FILM DIRECTOR (documentary, 24 min.)
- THE COMOEDIA – English version (feature film, 97 min.)
- LAST ENCOUNTER IN VENICE – English version (feature film, 76 min.)
7. the decision of financing the feature film SUICIDE now, the new production of Brasov Film Center.
- Feature Film: SUICIDE
At the Assembly’s conclusion, Bruno Pischiutta was unanimously reelected as Secretary and Chairman of the Board and Daria Trifu was unanimously reelected as President and C.E.O. of the company.